On an annual basis (individual hospital fiscal year), individual hospitals and hospital systems report detailed facility-level data. The complete Data Set of annual utilization data reported by hospitals contains basic licensing information including bed classifications; patient demographics including occupancy rates, the number of discharges and patient days by bed classification, and the number of live births; as well as information on the type of services provided including the number of surgical operating rooms, number of surgeries performed (both inpatient and outpatient), the number of cardiovascular procedures performed, and licensed emergency medical services provided.
Data and Resources
- Individual Hospital Reports Search Tool (ALIRTS)aspx
The Automated Licensing Information and Report Tracking System (ALIRTS)...
- Hospital Annual Utilization Data - Machine-Readable Formatcsv
This is a machine-readable format. Preliminary data will not be included in...
- 2018 Hospital Annual Utilization (November 2019)xlsx
Important note about preliminary and final utilization data: Starting with...
- 2018 Calendar Year Hospital Utilization Pivot Tablexlsx
Based on the complete Data Set of annual utilization pivot table contains...
- 2017 Hospital Annual Utilization (October 2018)xlsx
Important note about preliminary and final utilization data:
- Pre-2012 Hospital Annual Utilization Report & Pivot Tableshtml
Click this link to view pre-2012 data
|Release Date|| |
|Contact Name|| |
Accounting and Reporting Systems Section
|Public Access Level|| |
|POD Theme|| |
Facilities and Services