Access to Care:
Bridging Disparities in
Access to Care and Government Services
Potential ideas for exploration
- Enrollment in Coverage: Create tools and resources to help Americans understand their eligibility and facilitate enrollment.
- Access to Services: Guide the insured to find services, reserve appointments, travel to facilities, or communicate with providers.
- Rural Health Care Access: Create resources that highlight how to access services available to Americans in rural settings
- Maintaining Coverage: Clarify how to maintain coverage without interruption, or transition to other insurance programs.
- Patient Outcomes: Improve the experience and outcomes of those using government services.
Curated datasets and resources
- Government links and information to help get started:
- CMS datasets on Data.CMS.gov