Data-Driven Innovation to Bridge Gaps to Care and Improve Equitable Access
Potential ideas for exploration
- Testing and Literacy: Improving testing metrics, innovating solutions for kidney disease detection methods through testing and education
- Social Determinants of Health: Incorporate solutions for prevention and awareness for social determinants
- Testing Resources: generate access to testing for underlying genetic conditions and hereditary kidney diseases that may increases risk for complications such as end stage renal disease (ESRD).
- Access to Care and Awareness Bridging gaps in accessibility for healthcare resources (e.g. kidney transplants), generating support and awareness for vulnerable populations that are greatly impacted by kidney disease, including those affected by COVID-19 and Long COVID
Curated datasets and resources
- USRDS United States Renal Data System – Information and Data sources