Kidney Care and Health Equity:
Data-Driven Innovation to
Bridge Gaps to Care and Improve Equitable Access
- Transform datasets into novel insights, decision support, digital tools, data visualizations, or other innovations to identify and bridge access to critical kidney care in the United States including but not limited to:
- Dialysis patients
- Individuals with kidney failure
- COVID-19 positive kidney patients
- Improve equitable access to supplies at dialysis facilities with respect to supply chain challenges and staffing shortages during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Address socioeconomic challenges and differences in equitable access to quality kidney care.
- Innovate solutions for kidney disease detection methods such as testing and education.